The School of Hotel and Tourism Management at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (SHTM, PolyU), École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), the Conrad N. Hilton College at the University of Houston (UH) have joined forces to offer the MSc in Global Hospitality Business.
The MSc in Global Hospitality Business is a programme held in turn across 3 renowned institutions on 3 continents, targeting high-potential Bachelor graduates from the leading hospitality universities around the world. The admissions process will identify candidates with the highest business and human potential, based on academic capabilities, intercultural and interpersonal skills, flexibility, mobility and language skills. Admissions will be processed and evenly distributed between the three institutions to ensure a diverse, multinational and multicultural cohort.
- Students will learn from faculty with international background, be immersed in the culture and business practices of each continent, and attend numerous professional seminars.
- Students will join a talented cohort from across the globe to develop their hospitable attitude and construct their management toolbox while enjoying an exceptional proximity to buoyant markets and industry leaders.
- A particular high point will be the completion of a real-life consultancy capstone project assigned by our industry partners. Multi-cultural team of three to four students will be formed for each project working across a span of 18 months.
- Students will experience three world-class campuses and research centres and access three outstanding alumni networks. While gaining exposure to the latest trends in the hospitality and service industries, they will refine their career plans and shape their global perspectives.
- Upon graduation, students of this exceptional programme will receive the MSc in Global Hospitality Business degree awarded by their home institution and a “Certificate of Completion” issued by the other two partner institutions.
Please click on the programme flyer for your reference.