- A Bachelor's degree in the areas of hotel and tourism management, recreation and leisure management, business studies, management, accounting and finance, or other business and management related areas with industry work experience of not less than one year; OR
- A Bachelor's degree in areas other than those listed above, with current or past employment in the hotel and tourism industry for not less than one year; OR
- Equivalent professional qualifications may also be considered.
If the applicant is not a native speaker of English, and the Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification is awarded by an institution where the medium of instruction is not English, a minimum score of 80 (Internet-based) or 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or an overall Band Score of at least 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is required.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews or tests to further demonstrate their language proficiency.
All applicants should also submit the following documents together with your completed application, as follows:
- Personal resume (CV);
- The graduation certificate of your undergraduate degree (See notes below) ;
- Copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (See notes below);
- Proof(s) of employment record(s)
- A self-recommendation letter which includes self-introduction, career aspirations and reasons for pursuing study in this programme (Not more than 400 words);
- Proof of TOEFL or IELTS to demonstrate your English proficiency;
- At least one letter of recommendation from either your employer or university;
- Other professional records or attainments, if any
1. For those applicants whose qualifications attained from the Chinese mainland, you are required to provide with the Academic Credential (学历证书) to prove that you have completed the academic learning in an institution under the Ministry of Education (MoE) system, and was admitted to the institution in accordance with the standards stipulated by MoE.
2. Further to the above, the applicants concerned are also required to provide with Degree Certificate (学位证书) to certify the level of academic attainment (i.e. Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate level) and to confirm that the certificate was issued by the tertiary institution approved by MoE.
3. Our School considers applications on a rolling basis until all the places are filled. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for admission as early as possible.